Are you between jobs or in a job you don’t like? Not getting to interviews? Don’t know where to start with your job search?
The Career Medic can help you to:
- Produce a cover letter and resume that gets you to more interviews
- Be a confident interviewee with the skills to successfully handle all types of interview
- Have a social media presence on LinkedIn to support your professional brand, networking and job search
- Be an effective and fearless networker, tapping into 80% of jobs that are never advertised
With an extensive corporate career in Human Resources, The Career Medic has successfully worked with over 1,000 people just like you and is the right choice to be your partner in job search (See Reviews).
Contact The Career Medic (Paul Di Michiel) to take the first step to your next job.
For a free, no obligation 15-minute consultation click on Contact or call Paul directly on 0421 697 329.
If you do not find my support beneficial – whether it be attendance at more interviews, increased interest from organisations or job offers – I will refund your fees*.
* Based on full & active participation in the program