“This is a book written by someone who understands job loss and who can help you with practical and proven guidance to get your next job”
Fired to Hired, The Guide to Effective Job Search for the over 40s’ by Paul Di Michiel (The Career Medic) was formally launched in September 2015 and is an easy-to-read, no-nonsense and practical guide to job search aimed at the over 40s and covers:
- The experience of job loss and search
- Determining what you want to do
- Where to look for jobs
- How recruiters work and how to use them effectively
- Developing cover letters and resumes that will significantly increase your chances of getting to interviews…and a job!
- Effective use of technology like LinkedIn and online job boards
- How to prepare for and succeed in job interviews
- Job search tips and guidance from Human Resources professionals and recruiters
- Reference checks that work
- Managing and negotiating a job offer for the best outcome
- Successfully starting a new job
⇒ Download the first 2 chapters in pdf format for FREE by clicking here: Fired to Hired – Chapters 1 & 2
“I am about to start the job search process and I found your book extremely helpful and practical as well as being easy to read. It certainly does seem to feel a bit different looking for a job as you hit 40 and I think there is a real need for resources like your book” (Paul Morgan)
For any inquiries about the book or tailored coaching to help you to your next job contact Paul directly by clicking HERE.
Photos from the official launch of ‘Fired to Hired’ held on Wednesday 30th September 2015. Special guest was Paul Fletcher, MP, Minister for Territories, Local Government & Projects in the Turnbull government.